What is Odoo?
Odoo is a business management software. It is also known as Open ERP and free to use. It includes inventory management, project management, warehouse, manufacturing, accounting, billing, e-commerce and CRM.
Open Source ERP is a software framework and its source code is freely accessible. So, everybody can utilize and modify an open-source ERP according to their own needs and necessity.
In any case, to change the current source code of an ERP framework, the client needs a great deal of development skills, particularly in open source innovations. It is becoming more famous in business industry because:
- Open source: It is an open source software. It means you can download Odoo without any cost. It is one of the best business management software in the market. Anyone can use this software for free.
- Scalable: This is a scalable software. You can include any number of users in this business management software because organization or business size does not matter for this.
- Flexible: Want to add a custom feature? If yes then you can add custom features with the help to Odoo developers.
- Global support: Offer responsive support.
- Up to date technology: The new updated versions of Odoo are Odoo V10 and V11. The main advantage of this software is that it gets regular upgrades and updates according to the latest environment.
- User friendly: It is possible that we can utilize the standard Odoo which has a profoundly easy to use user interface, or we may download the accessible themes. We can likewise make new topics with our own thoughts.
- Easy to integrate with third party services: We can integrate Odoo with third party service providers such as Social media, SMS, shopping site etc.
- Highly modular: You do not have to install the whole Odoo on your framework. You can download and install particular application modules according to your business needs. For instance: Odoo enterprise resource planning of POS with Accounting.
Test Odoo Enterprise Resource Planning Software Online Free
Odoo Getting Started : https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/13.0/
Odoo is all in one management software and a user friendly software. It includes hundreds of business applications such as inventory management, project management, warehouse, manufacturing, accounting, billing, e-commerce and CRM.
At Free Online Demo, we are offering a platform where you can check and use the features of Odoo (Open source software) without any cost. In simple words, Free Online Demo is a platform to test and run open source software.
If you don’t know about this software and its features then Free Online Demo is perfect for you. Because we are offering a free opportunity to test and learn Odoo (Open source software). For this you don’t need to pay anything from your pocket because testing is totally free. We are offering flexibility to run a demo version of the Odoo on our free online demo platform.
We are offering a demo server for the Odoo software. With this demo server, users can login and they can test various features of Odoo online without any cost.
If you don’t know how to use free demo or facing any issue then our tech support team will assist you. Our experienced tech support team will teach you how to use the free demo Odoo software through remote access of your system.
Get hosting for Odoo (Open source software)
After testing the Odoo software and its features, if you want to use this software then most welcome. Here we are offering the hosting service for the Odoo software.
In simple words, if you want a dedicated hosting for this software then we are ready to offer hosting service for you. The testing phase is free for our users. But for the hosting service, they need to pay.
The reliability and security are important when it comes to hosting. Free online Demo is a trusted hosting service provider for the open source software. So we offer 100% secured hosting service to our customers.
Contact us for more information and details. Our experts are always ready to assist you. If you face any technical issue regarding the free online demo or hosting then just call us. Our tech support team will catch you as soon as possible and resolve your issue.